The Fujitsu FMV-BIBLO LOOX T50RN Laptop Battery come with 100% compatibility guarantee and 1 year warranty, free shipping, dissatisfied 30 days money back. In addition, replacement parts supplied by battery-laptops.co.uk meet or exceed OEM specifications.
How Can I Maximize My Fujitsu FMV-BIBLO LOOX T50RN Laptop Battery Performance?
- New Fujitsu FMV-BIBLO LOOX T50RN batteries come in a discharged condition and must be fully charged before use. It is recommended that you fully charge and discharge your new battery two to four times to allow it to reach its maximum rated capacity.
- Keep your battery healthy by fully charging and then fully discharging it at least once every two to three weeks. Exceptions to the rule are Li-ion batteries which do not suffer from the memory effect.
- It's a good idea to clean dirty battery contacts with a cotton swab and alcohol. This helps maintain a good connection between the Fujitsu FMV-BIBLO LOOX T50RN battery and your portable device.
- Do not leave your battery dormant for long periods of time. We recommend using the battery at least once every two to three weeks. If a battery has not been used for a long period of time, perform the new battery break in procedure described above.
- If you don't plan on using the Fujitsu FMV-BIBLO LOOX T50RN battery for a month or more, we recommend storing it in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects. Ni-Cd, NiMH and Li-ion batteries will self-discharge during storage; remember to break them in before use. Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) batteries must be kept at full charge during storage. This is usually achieved by using special trickle chargers. If you do not have a trickle charger, do not attempt to store SLA batteries for more than three months.
- To get maximum performance from your Fujitsu FMV-BIBLO LOOX T50RN battery, fully optimize the notebook's power management features prior to use. Power management is a trade off: better power conservation in exchange for lesser computer performance. The power management system conserves battery power by setting the processor to run at a slower speed, dimming the screen, spinning down the hard drive when it's not in use and causing the machine to go into sleep mode when inactive. Your notebook user's guide will provide information relating to specific power management features.
The Fujitsu FMV-BIBLO LOOX T50RN Laptop Batteries supplied by our Company are [replacement for] sold for use with certain products of computer manufacturers, and any reference to products or trademarks of such companies is purely for the purpose of identifying the computer manufacturers with which our products [are replacement for] may be used. Our Company and this Website are neither affiliated with, authorized by, licensed by, distributors for, nor related in any way to these computer manufacturers, nor are the products offered for sale through our Website manufactured by or sold with the authorization of the manufacturers of the computers with which our products [are replacement for] may be used.
If you need a part for your model that is not listed above, Just tell us your laptop battery number and your laptop model, we can help you find any replacement laptop battery you need. Please email us via
Our customer service professional may be able to find the product or information that you are looking for or help you refine your search.
Select a letter to view all models that begin with that letter:
0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, A, B, C, F, K, M, N, P, Q, S, U, W, X, 6, A, B, C, D, E, F, L, M, N, P, Q, S, U
Log in for wholesale prices from battery-laptops.co.uk. Use the best way to contact with battery-laptops.co.uk from Contact Us page.
We also can ship our Fujitsu FMV-BIBLO LOOX T50RN battery to the Netherlands, Spain, Denmark, Ireland, Sweden, Germany, France, Italy, Greece, Portugal, Belgium, Finland, Malta, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Britain,Poland, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Bulgaria and other EU countries, we also can ship item to USA, Canada, Australia and other 220 countries in the world.